Thursday, March 7, 2013

My LBB Purse

Bad news about my orange purse from Little Black Bag, the super cute one that I was so happy with. It BROKE! :( I talked about it in this post if you don't remember. It was less than a week after I got it and I wasn't stressing it in any unusual way at all. I can't return it because it doesn't fit with the LBB return policy which is very frustrating. I think I can fix it but I don't feel like I should have to fix my brand new purse, that's just silly.

I love the purse and it's a shame that it broke, but I looked and it didn't seem like it was built very well, so I'm not blaming Little Black Bag. I still recommend shopping on that site, the purse mishap was because of the way it was made.

I just needed to vent a little. Sorry 'bout that. :) Enjoy the rest of your day Fashionistas!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment