Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Camp Formal Night

Hey there, more camp fashion! 

We dress up for dinner every night, based on the theme of the day. Friday is always formal night. This is a picture of my girl Lucy and I before we went to the main lodge for dinner.


So, my summer formal outfit recommendation: Lace dresses! I loved how comfy mine was! A silver necklace and thin brown belt was all I needed to accessorize because the color popped. I love this dress so much. (I found it at Kohl's.) It was cool enough even though it was near 80 something degrees but I wasn't cold when it cooled off after the sun went down. I would definitely recommend getting a lace dress, even for fall. Pair it with a bomber and some heeled booties and you're all ready to rock!

I had and awesome time at camp this year and Lucy's such a sweetie, I miss her already!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment