Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hiya!

Hey there, welcome to Life Of A Closet Fashionista! I'm so glad you came along for the ride. Ok, here it goes...

I'm me.

haha just kidding...

I'm really nice, sorta quiet until you get to know me, artsy, and... shhhhhhh... don't tell... BUT I'M A CLOSET FASHIONISTA!!

That's right, I have decided to show my fashionista side in this blog, because I've kept it hidden for so long. Now, you know you have those days when you just put on what's left over on the floor from last week, (or at least I do... is that bad?!?) but on those days when you want to look all put together... I'll be posting super helpful outfit photos, nail art photos, written posts and whatever else I want to. 'Cuz it's MY blog and I'm HELPFUL.

Sooooo.... Yeah.

PS:     hi!      hehehe...



No comments:

Post a Comment