Wednesday, August 15, 2012

OOTD 8/15/12

Hey There!

I had an interesting day, where I had a meeting at school, and then I rushed to work. I had to wear something casual for the meeting, but nice enough for work, but also clothes that can get ink on them, because I work at a printmaking center. Crazy, right? 

So, here I am!


I'm wearing my fav grey skinnies (City Streets), a thin athletic-ish green hoodie with 3/4 sleeves rolled to half  (I don't remember where or when I got this one and the tag ripped off so I don't even know the brand...), and my tennis shoes. (Nike) {I got 3 blisters from a bad pair of flats and I can't wear my flip flops to work, so tennis shoes for the win!}




Hope everyone's having a calm and relaxing day! Don't hurry, don't worry, and don't forget to smell the flowers! 

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment