Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Macy's Shopping Haul!


Hey, I promised my latest Clothing Haul, so here it is! (It's not exactly a haul, as it's only two things, but I love them so I don't care what it's called.) I went to Macy's yesterday and picked up these two things: 

Here's the jacket I got. It's from B Hip by Me Jane. It's got a studded collar and an asymmetrical zipper, motorcycle style. It's a lighter jacket, more of a late spring/summer nights/early fall type thing, but I can wear it around inside, like at school for instance.


Ok, here's my studded wedge sneakers from Material Girl. I've wanted a pair of these for a while, and I finally have one! Here's the breakdown: I really like the zipper, because I don't need to untie and tie them every time I want to put them on/take them off. They're a dark blue inside, which you can see a little of in this picture at the edge, near the zipper and they're comfy, which is hard to achieve in a wedge shoe. I love them, and there's not much more to say beyond that. 


So that's what I got at Macy's. (I also got socks but I didn't think that those would be very exciting, so I didn't put them in.) Do you guys think I did well? Comment and tell me! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment