Monday, January 21, 2013

Shopping Haul

Hey guys! 
I finally took pictures of the clothes haul I got during the holidays. The following is each piece and what I have to say about it. I got all of this from JCPenny.

First up: my new red jeans! (These are the Sparkle Skinny Jeans from Truce in red. They also come in blue and purple. Link is right here.) I love these jeans. The denim is really soft, and I love how the sides are dyed black. They are bedazzled, and I usually don't like that, but in this case, I don't think it's too much.


Here's a close up of the rhinestones, and the way the black dye fades out into the red:


Ok, next up is this purple over-shirt. (This one is from Arizona Jean Co. I couldn't find it on the website though, so I can't give you a link.) It's not very thick, and it's not very warm, and it's definitely for warmer weather than we have right now. I tied it up, but it is full length, and long sleeved, but the sleeves can be rolled up.



Ok, here is the Cherry Rose Railroad Corset Cami, also from Arizona Jean Co. This can be found here. This tank surprised me when I saw it from afar, because it's actually made of soft denim. I wasn't expecting that, but it's quite comfortable, and shapes well to my body form because the back is stretchable. (It's all scrunchy because it is sewn with elastic thread. You know what I mean, right?)


Next are my teal pants! These are from B.Wear, and again, I can't find them on the site, but these are close to the same thing. They're super awesome and they make me smile when I wear them. They feel like more of dress pants, because they're 75% rayon, but they have Nylon and Spandex for the other 25%, so they're sturdy but stretchy enough to be comfortable. I personally think that these are great for a casual friday kinda thing, because they do look professional enough to wear to an office, but the color is quite bold. (PS; they do need ironing if you crinkle them up, so fold them nicely and take care of them.)



So that's all I got over the holidays! I will post my next haul very soon, as I did go shopping today, and I got a few awesome things.

Smile on fashionistas! Feel free to comment, I love getting your feedback!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment